Do not use moisture-proof membrane to cover the heating cables.
Letter to the user
Please note and execute the following items when using our products.
The user shall be responsible for the failure of the heating cable or the loss of property caused by the installation.
1. When the heating cable is not laid, it shall cover the moisture-proof film on the leveling layer.
2. It is strictly forbidden to cut the heating cable.
3. The time distance of pavement cable is strictly forbidden less than 5cm.
4. It is strictly forbidden to cover the heat and heat in the ground for long time, such as carpet and furniture without feet.
5. The cold end connector and tail of the single and double conduction cable must be placed directly under the thermostat.
6. The toilet must first do the waterproof layer to conduct the ground heating construction. The cold end connector and the rear end of the single and double conduction heating cable are strictly prohibited to be placed in the wet places such as the toilet and the shower.
7. The temperature of the earth temperature protection probe is strictly prohibited to exceed 55 degrees Celsius, and the temperature controller with dual temperature control is recommended.
8. The heating cable is strictly prohibited to cross mounting.
9. The installation cable adopts the circular arc, and it is strictly forbidden to walk at right angles.
10. No stretching, bending joints and tail are allowed during installation.
11. Installation power, insulation and other strict implementation of national and local standards and regulations.
Notice is hereby given that the
Jiangyin senphus electrical material co. LTD.